Having a Japanese garden at home is a useful option if you want to get relaxing environment because the landscape has the power to realize the balance and harmony of all its elements.
Japanese gardens are aimed to give relaxation of the people by walking through its paths.
While those that are made in the interior of the homes, which are much smaller, intended to give environment a natural touch, while also to filled with life and spiritual energy.
If you want to get beautiful Japanese garden in your home, try to have the necessary elements:
- Stones with various colors and sizes
- Flat rocks and pebbles
- Craftsman wooden fence
- Various water sources, may be rocks, bamboo, or painted ceramic with natural colors
- Small pond
- Small Shrubs
- Decorative bamboo poles
- Water pond plants
- Goldfish (If possible)
Characteristics of the Japanese garden
- Japanese gardens have empty spaces which should not be filled because according to Eastern philosophy is with them there is abundant.
- A Japanese garden is attended and appreciated 365 days a year not only in summer.
- Every Japanese garden has to have bridges and / or fences.
- A Japanese garden is a kind of shelter in which the elements live together in perfect harmony and balance.
Tips for the realization of the Japanese garden
- It is important that the spaces devoted to garden are well defined and away from items that may interfere with its essence.
- The design of the garden has to be adapted to space with which it has to develop, not vice versa.
- The first things you have to put in a Japanese garden are stones, from largest to smallest, then this is placed in the bushes.
- Every Japanese garden has to have good lighting that can achieve with beautiful lanterns.
I'm sure you need many inspiration to push your creativity, for it is our article about Design your own interior Japanese garden that published on January 29, 2014 in Landscaping & Gardening category related to your needs; japanese garden, and is the best trying to help you get fresh ideas.